Pages

How To Get Girls To Like You: Street and Supermarket Pickups



This is tips on how get girls to like you on Street and Supermarket Pickups:

One of the toughest places to pick-up women is right on the street, and that's why I love it; it's a real challenge.

Of course, one of the easy ways out is the old "taking a survey" method, but that isn't nearly as much fun as using lines.

The absolute key to street pick-ups is to be very upbeat, happy, warm and friendly. Do NOT come on heavy on the street. Women are naturally (and justly) cautious in the big city.

Here's a great street pick-up for you that will also work in a supermarket. I call it the compliment string.

Pick out your target, then walk alongside her. Find one thing about her you can genuinely compliment, then say:

"I like your hat."

She'll say "Thank you."

Then say, "I like your watch."

She'll say "Thank you."

Then what you do is pause, sort of look at her sideways for a moment, and say with as much charm and good humor as you can:

"Come to think of it, I like everything."

Nine times out of ten that will get a big laugh. If she doesn't laugh, she's a very uptight chick and you'd just get rejected if you straight asked her out anyway.

Once she's laughed you hit her with this: "My name's ________. By what name are you called, you shining example of genetic perfection?"

(I know that sounds corny but it will get a big laugh. Trust me.)

Once she tells you, you say,

"You know, I can tell you're woman with fantastic good taste. And you know how I know that?"

She'll ask how.

"Because you laugh at all of my jokes."

She'll laugh again. Then you hit her with another laugh line.

"Do you believe in irrational and self-defeating infatuation at first sight?"

She'll laugh again. If she says yes, then you should jokingly look heavenward and say,

"Thank you, God. Would you like to get a cup of coffee?" If she says no (to the infatuation question, not your coffee invitation), you say,

"Great. Then I'm not being irrational if I ask you to have a cup of coffee (or some frozen yogurt, or whatever is nearby and convenient).

Whatever the response, you want to try to invite her to do something with you, in a public place, right then and there.

If she says she'd like to, but is in a hurry to get somewhere, ask her out for that evening, if it is at all feasible. Say something like "I'd be very flattered if you'd have dinner with me tonight." Be direct, but charming at the same time, and don't back down! Your very directness is part of what makes you appealing, and when you combine it with charm, a smile, and the ability to make her laugh, you are really going to hit her hard. And that bit about being "flattered." Well, for some reason I can't figure, that works very well. Make sure you add that in. It's like you're saying that the nicest compliment about yourself would be to be seen in public with her.

This approach will also work well in a supermarket. It's unique, different, funny, direct, and fun and romantic for you and her. I discovered another great supermarket pick-up totally by accident. I was suffering through another attack of hay-fever during allergy season, so I went to the local Osco drug store to get something for it. As I was walking along I spied an incredible honey wearing very tight jeans and an equally tight T-shirt. As I walked by her, I had to
sneeze, but the sneeze wouldn't come out, so I paused right next to her as I struggled to sneeze. I noticed her looking at me, and instantly my magnificently sleazy brain phonied up a scam.

With one finger up to my nose, as if I were about to sneeze, I said to her,"Do me a favor. Pound me really hard on the back."

She said, "Are you sure?"

I said, "Yes."

She gave me a good slap, and I said, "Well, it didn't help the sneeze, but I think I just fell in love. What's your name?"

Then I hit her with the other lines you've already seen. Unfortunately, she was married. Oh well. But I've used the line on other occasions with success. It's a numbers game, good buddy, a numbers game. But you'll find this "sneeze" line works well in just about any public "non-pick-up" setting, such as the beach, parks, etc. Try it, and you'll see it's nothing to sneeze at. Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha. That's what's called an author's right to abuse his readers.


 

Jangan lupa baca yang ini juga