Pages

How To Get Girls To Like You: Ask Woman Out In Front of Other People


This is tips How Get Girls To Like You:

Once I was in barber shop, getting my hair cut, and an incredibly sexy lady was waiting her turn. She was wearing a skirt that was so short that you could easily see her juicy thighs. Her legs were screaming out to be mine, but what could I do? Although I was busy chatting with her in front of the barber and the other people waiting their turn, I couldn't graciously ask her out right there in front of everyone, could I?

I started reviewing my other options. I could hang around after my haircut, and wait for her to finish, and then hit her as she was coming out the door, but that would be lame, and kind of scary for her.

Well, I did a little mental exercise that really helps me when I'm stumped for what to say. I made a picture in my mind of myself, sitting in the barber chair. Then I saw picture of myself standing a few feet a away, watching me sitting in the barber chair.

Somehow this kind of "mental distancing" myself from a situation always helps. Sure enough, the right words came to mind.

I said to my target, "Let's see. You're a knock-out in the looks department, you have the great taste to laugh at all my jokes, and you're also very sweet. And life is so unfair that it's got to be the case that you're either married or have a boyfriend, or both."

This got a laugh from everyone present, most importantly her. "Actually, I don't," she said.

By this time, instead of being an embarrassment, it had turned into great entertainment for everyone present, and she was enjoying being the star of the show. You could have cut the silence in that place with the barber's straight razor, as everyone waited to see what the outcome would be.

"Thank you, God", I said, looking heavenward, holding my hands together in mock prayer. Another laugh from all assembled. Then I looked at her, smiled, paused, then said, "I'd be very flattered if you'd have dinner with me tonight." She said, "I'd love to." We set the time, and she gave me her address on a piece of paper and it was one of the most enjoyable and romantic evenings I'd ever had. And her legs felt as good as they looked.

 

Jangan lupa baca yang ini juga