Pages

How To Get Girls To Like You: Slap Back with Ellegance


This is tips How Get Girls To Like You:

Women are not always sweet and friendly, dying to meet you, and eager to fulfill
your every desire as a man. At times they can be downright nasty.

Who says you have to put up with it, fellas? Here are some wicked replies to her
bitchy putdowns, to let her know just who's in charge!

HER: I'M REALLY NOT INTERESTED IN MEETING YOU.

YOU: One of these days you are going to see a man across a room and you're going
to want to meet him but it's not going to happen because he's going to intuitively pick up on your incredible capacity for rude behavior.

Alternative One:

YOU: Thank you for showing me how warm and feminine you are.

Alternative Two:

YOU: You've got a little piece of snot hanging out your nose.

Alternative Three:

YOU: (Gazing at her upper lip) Gee. It's amazing what they can do with electrolysis these days.

Alternative Four:

YOU: (pull out a tampon which you should carry for just this purpose) Here. It's
gotta be that time of the month!

Alternative Five:

YOU: I'm a lonely person trying to overcome my shyness and you've just slammed
me back into my shell for months. I hope you're happy.

Alternative Six:

YOU: Chill out, skirt!

 

Jangan lupa baca yang ini juga