Pages

How To Get Girls To Like You: Make Date on The Spot !


This is tips How Get Girls To Like You:

This is the method I think is the best. There's something exciting and spontaneous about it that you just can't get using the phone number method.

The thing to keep in mind here is to try to appear casual. You don't want it to look like you are dying to rush her back to your place and rip her panties off.

The best illustration of this method was given to me recently by a friend of mine, Jim. Here's the story he told me:

"Our regular secretary at work was going to be gone for a few days, so we wanted to hire someone temporary, just to answer phones. Someone was scheduled to come by that afternoon, and the boss was going to be out of the office. He told me if I liked her, I could go ahead and hire her.

"She was a cute little blonde named Megan. She came in about 4:30 in the afternoon. We talked for a while, and I told her she had the job. Then I invited her to go next door for coffee.

"Well, we talked for about an hour and then I asked her if she wanted to have dinner. We did, and that turned into a movie. And from there we went back to my place and did all sorts of wonderfully obscene things to each other for several hours."

Here's the main point: Try to steer the girl you've just met into a different environment. Don't make it elaborate anywhere nearby will do. The corner Yogurt stand for some frozen fermented cow juice; the local pizza parlor, even a bowling alley. You want a chance to set her down and use the mood altering hypnotic techniques we're going to be showing you.

Whatever you do, don't invite her back to your place right away, or do anything that might scare her off. Make it seem like you just want to spend fifteen minutes talking in a public place. With what we are going to show you, that's all you are going to need.

 

Jangan lupa baca yang ini juga