Pages

How To Get Girls To Like You: Breaking Woman Resistance Instantly!!!


This is tips How Get Girls To Like You:

We've all heard the nonsense about "No Means No" and respecting a girl's right to refuse a pass.

Well, I hope by now you know differently. Often times "no" doesn't mean that at all. It could mean, "I don't want to appear cheap, so I have to put up token resistance first." Or it could mean, "I'm not sure." Or it could mean, "I'm scared of sex."

Whatever it means, the two worst responses you could make to a woman who resists you, are to:

Argue with her about it.

Give up and sulk.

The best thing to do is express agreement with how she feels, then back off and try later again in the evening. If she's just trying to avoid appearing easy or cheap, you'll nail her later anyway.

The real problem arises when the lady just happens to have a serious problem about sex or is just NOT attracted to you.

In the first case, you are in trouble, buddy. If she's this hung up, what kind of a fuck is she going to be anyway? Personally, I'd see her to the door and throw away her phone number.

If she's not attracted to you, but likes sex generally, you've still got a fighting chance. Let me show you several ways around the, "I'M JUST NOT ATTRACTED TO YOU LINE."

METHOD ONE: AS IF FRAME
This is perhaps the sneakiest and most unfair method I know to break a woman's resistance to sleeping with you. It is the H-bomb in your arsenal. It works on the principle that if you put someone in the physiology of a certain state, they will actually BE in that state.

Here's how it works. You make the pass and she rejects you. You should act apologetic. Tell her you are sorry you misread her cues. Say something like, "Look. I'm sorry. I'm just really dumb when it comes to reading women, y'know. Maybe you can help me with this? I know this sounds really dumb, but I don't want to keep making this kind of dumb mistake with women."

Odds are, she'll be willing to help.

"If you can remember a time you were with a guy that you were really attracted to, can you show me what the look was on your face?"

She'll laugh at first, but then show you.

"OK. But can you show me how your mouth was? Was it open? And how did your eyes
look?"

"OK. And how were you breathing? Can you show me?"

"How were you sitting? What was your posture?"

"And what feelings, closing your eyes for a second, were you aware of in your body? And how did those start to build?"

At this point, you have a choice. You can anchor those feelings and make a pass later by firing off the anchor, or you can make a pass then and there, using a transition like this:

"And how would this touch feel to you if he were touching you like this, here and now?" Resume your pass now.

METHOD TWO: REDEFINE THE MEANING OF THE SITUATION
This is a more verbal approach than the last method. When she feeds you the "I'm just not attracted to you" objection, you reply as follows:

"What you're really saying is you have an unprecedented opportunity to expand the range of people you can share joy and pleasure with."

That will blow her mind. You've taken a negative and turned it around into a positive opportunity for her to grow and expand her life. You've made her excuse for not fucking you her positive reason to do so. Wow!

METHOD THREE: CONSEQUENCES
Here you point out the consequences of her actions by saying: "Telling me that is only going to make me want you more, because I get really turned on when women reject me." Well, where does THAT leave her? You've let her know that pushing you away again is only going to make it worse for her! She can't win no matter what.

METHOD FOUR: SHOCK
This method relies on interrupting her pattern by reversing the tables. Here you say: "Attracted? Who says I'M attracted to YOU. As far as I'm concerned, honey, I'm giving you a MERCY fuck!" Then immediately resume your pass.

METHOD FIVE: HUMOR
Here you interrupt her pattern of rejection again, but this time more gently. Politely say, "Oh. I'm sorry. Excuse me." Then get up, and go into the kitchen. Get a paper shopping bag, stick it on your head, and walk back over to her. "There," you say, "that should fix it!" As she laughs, resume your pass.

METHOD SIX: GUILT
One of the hardest things for anyone to do is watch a grown man cry. You are going to depend on that for this method, but be aware that this one is going to take some acting ability. Pull away after she rejects you and put your head in your hands. Quietly start to sob.

"I'm sorry .... I should have known better than to think .... that a girl like you .... could like me .... " Sob some more. "Let me sit a second .... and I'll take you home." (Obviously if you are at HER place, you word it accordingly, dummy!) "It's just that I'll never know .... the peace .... of having you in my arms .... and loving you .... it would have meant so much .... (sob, sob). I've never been with a woman as beautiful as you .... you don't know the confidence it would have given me...and the happiness .... . (sob uncontrollably now) .... could you find it in yourself .... just to let me kiss you once .... to know I at least had that?"

Now I promise you, if the girl has any heart at ALL, she'll kiss you. And that's when you resume your pass. If she stops you, start weeping again.
 

Jangan lupa baca yang ini juga